Saturday 2 November 2013

I ❤ drugstore makeup

Hi everyone, 

I have seen this tag around YouTube for a while and I thought I wanted to do it too! Even though I really love my high end makeup I do also like drugstore makeup because there are many good products which get overlooked by brands like MAC and Chanel.

1. What is your favorite drugstore makeup brand overall?

I think that my favourite drugstore brand is probably Revlon because everything I have from there I have loved and so far I can't say a bad thing about them. I especially love the lip butters and I really want to get my hands on some more.

2. What are your favorite face, cheek and lip products?

My favourite face product is probably the Bourjois healthy mix serum foundation because it is just really nice however the shade i have which is 51 is still a bit too dark for me so I have to blend it really well. My favourite cheek product is definitely the Topshop Creme blushes - I love these they are so well formulated, they last well and look beautiful. As for lips I would have to say that my favourite lip product is my Revlon lipgloss in kiss me coral.

3. Least favorite product?

My least favourite product was the Rimmel match perfection foundation. I know that so many people loved this but I just really don't like it. I think that it's too sheer and I quite like a bit of coverage- however I was impressed with the shade range as they did go quite pale!

4. What is the best makeup bargain?

Now everyone and their mums great auntie has tried this and it's the Collection lasting perfection concealer. I know that everyone loves this but it's just so amazing and for £4-5 that's amazing!

5. What is your favorite underdog product? (Something you love that often gets overlooked?)

For sure this is my Bourjois eyeshadow in 08 because its a perfect inner corner highlight.


6. A drugstore product that is overpriced?

Any drugstore mascara! I think that these are getting so expensive, especially when they don't last particularly long!

7. Show your best drugstore dupe(s)!!
 
I couldn't find anything in my collection that would be a good dupe - so If you know of any please let me know! :)

8. Drugstore product that isn't worth the hype?

I think that the matte Rimmel lipsticks in the Kate Moss range aren't worth the hype because I found that I didn't really like the formula and I also thought that they were quite drying! But maybe that's just me as some people really love these. But I do really like the normal lipsticks are amazing from that range!

So I think you can tell that I really enjoy making these types of blog posts so if you can think of any tags that I might like to do then please tell me! 

As always thanks for reading and also I now have 21 followers! (Including google friend connect, google + and bloglovin!) I know that doesn't seem like a lot but it does to me and it makes me so happy that I know people want to read my blog so Thankyou so so much!

See you next time

Bye 
Love el xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment