Saturday 2 November 2013

40 Beauty Questions tag

Hi everyone, 

So here I am doing another tag, I promise this is the last one I will do for a while! I am going to be doing some more reviews of products that I have been trying out and I will have them up soon! For this tag I'm just going to answer very simply as they are very simple questions that I can't answer really detailed!

Here are the questions:

SKINCARE
-How many times do you wash your face daily? - Twice, morning and night
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo) - I have combination skin
-What is your current facial wash? - The neutrogina Pink Grapefruit face wash
-Do you exfoliate? - Sometimes but I'm still searching for the perfect exfoliater
-What brand do you use? - Clean and clear
-What moisturizer do you use? - Johnsons oil balancing face cream
-Do you have freckles? -  Sadly yes
-Do you use eye cream? - No 
-Do you or did you have acne prone skin? - I used to but in the past year my skin has been so much better 
-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?- No 

MAKE-UP
-What foundation do you use? - YSL le teinte touché éclat foundation in BR10
-How about concealer? - Collection lasting perfection concealer
-Do you know your undertone color? - Yes I have pink undertones in my skin
-What do you think of fake eyelashes? - I think they look amazing but I've never used them myself
-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months? - Of course 
-What brand of mascara do you use? - Maybelline
-Sephora or MAC? - MAC I've never really shopped in Sephora as we don't have them in the UK
-Do you have a MAC Pro-card? Nope
-What makeup tools do you use in make up application? I love the Real Techniques Brushes 
-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? - I use a Creme eyeshadow as a base for my eyes
-For the face? - Just a moisturiser
-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)? - I love woodwinked and Naked Lunch by MAC
-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? Pencil, it's so much easier than liquid 
-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? - All the time! Haha
-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? - I love them but they're just very messy
-Do you use mineral makeup? - No but my Mum does and she seems to like it 
-What is your favorite lipstick? - At the minute I am loving MAC's Rebel lipstick 
-How about lipgloss? - Revlon kiss me coral
-What is your favorite blush to use? -  Estée Lauder Peach Passion
-Do you buy your makeup on ebay? - No but I think I might start
-Do you like drugstore makeup? - Yes of course I do 
-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets. - Yes there's one in Cheshire near where I live and it's amazing!
-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? - Yes I used to want to be a makeup artist 
-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? - No I'd say I'm quite good at doing my makeup
-Name a makeup crime that you hate? - A Scouse brow 
-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones? - I love all shades 
-Which celebrity always has great make up? - Kim Kardashian, she always looks flawless
-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use? - Concealer
-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on? - only if I was popping to the shops, I don't feel confident if I don't have makeup on
-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? - no I look horrible without makeup
-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line? - MAC all the way
-What do you think of Makeup? - Possibly the best thing ever invented I love it so so so much! 

Thanks for reading❤

Bye love el xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment