Friday 24 January 2014

Beauty swap with WhatTaylorBuys

Hi guys
 
Todays post is something I am very very excited about! About two weeks ago Taylor from WhatTaylorBuys contacted me and asked if I would like to do a beauty box swap. I was so shocked and I just had to say yes as I've been wanting to do one of these with a blogger friend for ages. I received Taylor's box in the post the other day and we decided that today we would upload our posts for each other, so if you would like to see what I got for her just click the link to Taylor's blog above. Also, if you don't follow her already then make sure you do as I love reading her blog and she has some really good tips.
 

Before we get started I would just like to say thank you to Taylor for asking me to do this and I have really enjoyed getting to know you!

The first two things I got in my box are from the Body Shop. I got the Lemon body butter and the Lemon lip butter. I have been looking for the lip butter for ages but I can never find it! Also. these smell amazing, so fresh and lemony.




These next things I got are all masks. The first one is a face mask that has green tea and ginger in so i'm sure that this will make me skin lovely and soft. Secondly, is a tired leg gel, this is actually perfect for me at the minute because I am starting to go for runs. Lastly, is a hair mask and I love these because they leave your hair feeling so soft and lovely and they smell great too!

As some of you may know I have a teeny bit of an obsession with Lush so when I saw the 'Think Pink' bath ballistic in my box I was so so happy! This also smells so good.

Next up is a Maybelline Baby lips in peach kiss. I am so happy I got another one of these as they ar perfect if you want just a little colour on your lips, especially for school so thankyou Taylor!


This is definitely one of my favourite things that came in the box, this is the Rimmel 'Stay Blushed liquid/cheek tint' in 004 sunkissed cherry. I actually already have one of these but I am so glad I have got another one because it is one of my favourite products to use and I would recommend it to everyone!



Another one of my favourites is this NYC palette for brown eyes. I am so in love with this, these colours are my favourites for my eyes. This is also has a primer and an illuminator in as well which I am super happy about! I have heard such good things about this brand so I really can't wait to try it out.


The final thing in my box which I really cant wait to try out is the 'What makes you beautiful cheek tint' from the One Direction makeup range. I am so looking forward to using this because the colour is a plummy pink and it looks so pretty. Additionally, I am excited to use this because I love one direction and I haven't yet tried any of their products yet!

So that was all I got in my box! I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I loved doing this with Taylor! I was really happy with everything in my box so again thank you Taylor!!

Love El xxx
















 

No comments:

Post a Comment