Friday 21 March 2014

Product review: Chanel rouge coco shine

Hi guys,

A few weeks ago I went shopping with some friends and I had a voucher for boots. So, I indulged in my first ever Chanel purchase. I got one of the Chanel rouge coco shine in the shade 90 Mutine. In the packaging it looks like a mauve baby-pink, but when you swatch it I think it is more of a baby-pink.



I absolutely love this lipstick, it is such a great everyday colour and it looks so beautiful. The formula of these is also amazing as they glide perfectly onto the lips and they are extremely hydrating and by no means dry out your lips. The only thing that is 'bad' about this product is the price tag of £24 which not everyone can afford but I would say that something similar you could get is the Revlon lip butters as they have a similar concept.

Whilst I was in boots paying for the lipstick the lovely lady on the counter gave me these samples to try out so I might do a mini midweek cheeky post on those for you aswell.




I hope you enjoyed this post and tell me if you would like me to do some more reviews.

Also- don't forget to check out Taylor's blog for my guest post which will be going up very very soon!

Byeeee xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment