Friday 17 July 2015

Buying Books

It has to be said that I am such a bookworm and buying new books is so exciting as for me it's another world to escape into and find out about. My mum has always encouraged me to read as hashes a big reader herself so all my life I've consistently been taken to libraries and charity shops to buy books. So as this is a part of me that I've only ever shown briefly on my blog before I thought  I would show you some books I've bought recently.i
I've always loved the 'Hunger Games' series ever since I saw the first film and I'm annoyed that I didn't read the books first. So my mum bought me the first one and I enjoyed it so much I had to buy the next two. The books are so well written and in my opinion a lot better than the films.



I bought this in WHsmiths as it was on offer and I've always been intrigued by the plot of this book and I've not seen the film. I'm not sure yet if I will enjoy as some of my friends weren't too keen.
Fan girl is a book that looks so good so of course I had to buy it. I have starts this book but so far I just can't get into it but I'm really hopeful that it will get better soon.


I hope this post was ok. I feel a bit rusty as I've not written in so long - sorry!
But as always thank you so much for reading and comment if you have any book recommendations for me.
Lots of love 
Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment