Thursday 9 July 2015

Trip to London

There is no doubt that London is one of the most astonishing places in the world and perhaps that's the reason I love it there so much. Last Monday my Dad and I went down to London on the train and being the blogger that I am I had to take my camera to take some pics!


On the day we arrived we went to the hotel and sorted ourselves out - 2 hours on a stuffy train is not fun! We then walked to Leicester Square and had a bit of a mooch in the m&m world (The best shop ever! Walking round to Taylor Swift and complimentary m&m's is a great way to run a shop!)




Couldn't not go past the Benefit store on Carnaby street!












On the Tuesday morning Dad and I decided to have a stroll down Southbank and Jubilee gardens - we ended up outside itv studios and luckily we spotted that 'This Morning' were filming outside due to the very hot weather! It was really cool getting to see Phillip and Amanda and they were lovely!
The Kiko store was all kinds of beautiful!












On Tuesday I was lucky enough to go to a west end show! We got the tickets the day before at an amazing discounted price. If you do go to London definitely go to some London ticket booths as you can get some really good bargains! We went to see Charlie and the Chocolate factory which is a childhood favourite of mine and the show definitely lived up to its expectations- it was incredible and the sets were amazing. I won't say too much but I would definitely recommend it to everybody reading this!





Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed this post! I am going to London again in August so I will definitely be taking my camera around with me again then as well!

Love El | Makeup and Other Junk

No comments:

Post a Comment