Tuesday 31 March 2015

First impressions

Hello everyone, as i said in my last post, today i am going to be doing a first impressions posts! i always love reading these and i have never actually done one myself!

First, i tried the L'Oreal Infallible 24H-Matte foundation in the shade 10 Porcelain. To start with this was the lightest shade i could find in boots and it is still way to dark for my skin so i wish they did a larger shade range. However, onto the actual foundation it definitely is mattifying and it does last a long time but i preferably prefer something a little more dewy. But, overall the coverage is good but i don't think i would buy this again.
Another L'Oreal product is the Telescopic mascara which i have heard around the blogosphere for as long as i can remember but i am not sure if this is the original version or a new formula. But, i love this mascara, especially the tiny wand which helps to grasp a hold of my lashes. I wouldn't recommend this if you like a lot of volume but i love this for separation and how natural it looks as its not too full on.




 I have also been trying out the Bourjois java rice powder. This powder claims to have illuminating properties and i would agree to an extent because it is very subtle. But, i do like this powder but i don't feel like it really sets my makeup in the way i would want it to. Therefore, i would probably use this as a highlight.
Next, is the Maybelline The Eraser Eye concealer. I am obsessed! This covers dark circles like they have never been covered before and it is also quite good for blemishes but i do prefer it for under the eye! The only thing i would criticise about this concealer is the applicator - i'm not the biggest fan of sponge applicators but it is not the biggest problem so don't let that put you off!
I also bought this MUA palette for £4 which is such good value for money! This palette is incredible and i would even say they are probably as good as my Naked palettes. I love all the shades as they are neutral and easy to use and they last a really long time aswell!
Again, another L'Oreal product! (The stand was too tempting!) This is the BB Nude Magique powder!I like this one a lot better than the bourjois powder as it really sets my makeup and doesn't change the colour of my foundation!
Finally, i have been looking for some decent wipes as all the other wipes have been really irritating my skin and making it so red and sore! (TMI!) But these ones really do the job and the don't irritate my skin at all and they are so affordable!

So that's it for now and I hope you liked this post!
Thanks for reading!
Love El | Makeup and other junk

No comments:

Post a Comment