Saturday 28 March 2015

A Few favourites

Hi guys, I thought since I haven't written a favourites post for a while I thought I would do this. If I'm perfectly honest I haven't really got that many new favourites but I do have a first impressions post coming soon!
First, is this MAC lipstick in shy girl (it looks quite dark in the picture but it's really not). I love this lipstick so much I would probably say that it is probably my favourite lipstick of all time. Just because the colour is so perfect for everyday use and it stays on all day - it's perfect!


For Christmas my Mum and Dad very kindly bought me the Benefit Rockateur blush as they knew I was desperate for it. But it was well worth the wait! I would describe this blush as a kind of rose gold colour which I think is really flattering on my extremely pale skin tone.



Fianlly, I have been playing this on repeat since I got it for Christmas and that is the new Taylor Swift album '1989'. I honestly think this is one of the best albums I have ever heard and I am obsessed with it! I am such a huge swiftie and I love Taylor so much. My favourite songs are Blank Space, Clean and New Romantics and I cont wait to hear them live when I see her in concert this June!

I hope you liked seeing these few favourites and as always thank you so much for reading

Love El | Makeup and other junk

No comments:

Post a Comment