Monday 18 August 2014

British TAG


Seeing as I haven't done a tag post for quite some time I thought this was the perfect oppurtinity to do one! For the last month or so I have seen this floating around and I really wanted to try it. I'll link Sammi's video at the end in case you haven't seen it.

Let's get started...

1. How many cups of tea do you have a day? + How many sugars?

This depends on how I am feeling that day and what i'm doing but normally I have about 3 cups of tea and I also have 1 sugar and hardly any milk. I really like my tea to be strong.

2. Favourite part of your roast

YORKSHIRE PUDDINGS definitely - with loads and loads of gravy! I am a proper northerner when it comes to gravy!

3. Favourite dunking biscuit

I like to have a chocolate digestive biscuit dunked inside my tea purely because the heat from the tea melts the chocolate making it even more delicious so its a win win situation really.

4. Favourite quintessentially British pastime?

Mine would probably going to the seaside with my family and getting fish and chips and sitting by the sea! we have done this since i was a baby and it really is one of my favourite things to do.

5. Favourite word?

I like saying pops, love and when guys say cheers! haha
6. Cockney rhyme slang?

Well i live up north so i don't really know any.

7. Favourite sweet

I love Haribos they are classic!

8. What would your pub be called?

Something really classic like the black bull or the happy duck (weird I know)

9. No.1 British person

This is going to sound strange but I really love Dermot O'Leary - he presents the X factor but I just think he's great! 

10. Favourite shop / restaurant

Topshop and there is a pub up the road from where I live that does really good food! 

11. What british song pops into your head?

Any song by the Beatles 
12. Marmite.

NO!

So I hope you liked this and I tag all of you to do it! 

Love el | Makeupandotherjunk 

No comments:

Post a Comment