Sunday 17 August 2014

Barcelona Beauty haul

 If you follow me on twitter or instagram, then you may know that I recently went on a trip to Barcelona with my school. It was extremely hot when we went but it is such a beautiful city and the atmosphere was amazing. If you are even thinking about visiting I would definitely go again! Sadly, we never got to a Sephora which I was really sad about but in a shopping centre that was on the harbour there was a small beauty shop and a kiko shop! I was really excited about this as I have been wanting to try kiko for a really long time and I was not disappointed.

I have always thought that the kiko blushes looked so beautiful. I love the embossed pattern - it's so different and I've never seen anything like it before. This blush is in sound coral and I love to use this to highlight aswell!

I also got this blush in crossroad pink - this is a much brighter pink and looks quite scary but when it's applied its so natural looking and I am obsessed!


Wet n wild is a brand that I have been dying to try and I was not disappointed at all. I knew that they were pretty well known for their eyeshadow trio and I got the called 'Sweet as candy' I think the quality of these is incredible for the price - I really like the crease colour as it blends so nice with the pink shade.

 I also got a dusty pink blush from nyx in the shade dusty rose. I am obsessed with this blush and it is so pigmented it's fair to say I had a shock when I first wore this!

So that's it for my haul! 
I hope you liked it and I will see you all soon.

Love el | Makeup and other junk





No comments:

Post a Comment