Sunday 20 July 2014

Product review: NYC blush


Ever since I discovered the brand NYC in Superdrug I have been loving their products and I continuously am wanting to try more. A few months ago I picked up the NYC cheek glow blush in the shade 649 Prospect Park Rose.





I am so impressed with this blush - you definitely get more than your moneys worth due to the less than £5 price tag. I would describe the colour as a peach with a little bit of pink aswell. The pigmentation of this blush is also very impressive. I love how subtle and pretty this blush looks on your cheeks. The only thing I am not too keen on is the packaging of this as it is that cheap plastic that would break quite easily - which does mean that I am quite sceptical to put this in my handbag. Overall, this is a very cheap blush which is great if your on a budget.

I hope you liked this and i'll make sure to try some more products from nyc

Love Ellie | Makeup and other junk

No comments:

Post a Comment