Wednesday 4 June 2014

Hello June!

Bonjour, Hola, Hello June!




I am so excited about this month as June is my favourite month of the year. I feel like summer is getting into full swing now so get out your sun cream and sun hats and enjoy the sun - or umberella if you live in England! 

So much has already happened this month and we are only four days I which is crazy. On Sunday I went to the One Direction concert at the Etihad stadium in Manchester which was so so amazing! Next Friday I have my last exam which means I am going to have a lot more time to write posts ( I know I have been rubbish lately!). I'm really excited to get my life back and have time to do something I'm really passionate about! 

This month I also have my sixteenth birthday - I feel so old, I still feel like I'm 14 sometimes and I really don't know how I am already doing my GCSEs. I can't wait to spend the day with all my friends and family! 

Additionally, I have my schools prom on the 26th which I am a bit nervous about as I really don't know what to expect. But I'm just really looking forward to it so expect lots of pictures coming up on my personal instagram (@elliew98). 

Finally, on the 28th I am going to Barcelona with my school which I am so excited about. I absolutely love going to other places and experiencing different things! 

I am also thinking of changing things about on here too. I definitely love my blog but I am thinking of changing the content slightly - I would really like to write more fashion based posts but still do the odd beauty post. Another thing I am thinking of changing is the name of my blog I kind of feel like i was rushed into choosing a name for my blog when I was creating it and I didn't give myself time to stop and think! 

I would love to hear what you guys think about this and let me know what yor doing this month! 

Lots of love 

Ellie | Makeup and other junk 

No comments:

Post a Comment