Sunday 5 January 2014

Honey Gift set review

Hi guys,

A few weeks ago I posted my Christmas gift guide for girls which you can find here. In this post I featured the Marc Jacobs Honey perfume gift set. I was lucky enough to receive this for Christmas form my mum and dad. So I thought I would tell you all what I think about it.....

First of all the perfume itself, the scent of this is very fresh like a summers day. It isn't strong so it is very light which I love. It also smells really clean and floral which again gives off the 'fresh' feeling. This scent is very lingering too, it lasts all day so you never need to top up, what more could i ask for!


Also in the gift set is a shower gel. This is such a luxurious product. The scent of this is a lot stronger than the perfume even thought it has the same scent. Again this smell really lingers.



Finally, the body lotion. This has to be one of my new all time favourite body lotions. It feels so nice when you apply it and it just sinks straight into the skin. Another reoccurring feature of this product is that the scent is so long lasting. This is just great because you know that you wont run out anytime soon.

I hope you enjoyed this and thanks for reading.

Love el xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment