Sunday 5 January 2014

2014 Bucketlist ❤️

Hi guys,

If you saw my New Years inspiration post then you may know that I am very excited about this year. I have also decided that there are a number of things I would like to do, I thought it would be a good idea to share with you guys some of my goals for the next year.

(Image from Google)

1. Get 5 b's in my GCSE's so I can go to the sixth form I want to go to.

2. I want to upload at least 4 posts a week on here.

3. Like Alfie Deyes I also want to get up before 10 in the morning each day so that I can make the most of the day instead of spending all day in bed. 

4. Eat breakfast everyday, it is the most important.

5. Decorate my room - I have been wanting to do this for about two years now but I am definitely going to get around to doing it soon.....I hope

6. Finally I would like to lose some weight, I wouldn't say I'm extremely overweight and I am a healthy size 10/12 but I would like to tone up a bit this year. 

So those are a few of the things I would like to accomplish this year and when I do I will be sure to write about it! 

Thanks for reading 
Love el xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment