Friday 3 January 2014

Cheeky little MAC haul


Hi guys,

After I went shopping last week and went a bit crazy in Lush which you can read about -here. I had a bit of money left and seeing as we don't have any MAC counters near where I live, I decided to have a bit of look online. 



As I didn't want to crazy and I don't really need any more makeup, I only bought two things. First of all I bought the 'Shy Girl' Lipstick. This is one of the cremesheen lipsticks, I've only used it twice but so far so good.  I would describe this as a peachy nude, I think it lasts pretty well and you don't really need to put a gloss over the top of it which is great because then your also saving a bit of time.



The second thing I bought was one of the MAC Pro long-wear paint pots in 'Soft Ochre'. I bought this because Gabby from Velvet Ghost - YouTube uses this in quite a lot of her videos I thought that I had to buy it. The shade is very matte and works great as an eye-shadow base and again, so far so good. I really like this and it has definitely helped my eye-shadow stay on longer too.




So that was everything I got from MAC.

Thanks for reading
Love el xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment