Wednesday 1 January 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hi guys,

Welcome to my first post of 2014. I hope you all had a good new years. I spent mine with my family having a cosy night in watching films and sipping champs.

I have to admit I am a little bit apprehensive about this year. I am leaving school, I'm turning 16 and I will start sixth form.

I guess I wasn't really nervous before but now its sort of hit me that these exams in June are going to determine what I do with my life. It is kind of daunting but I am sure that with a lot of hard work I can achieve what I would like to. However, this means that towards the end of May and throughout June there probably wont be as many blog posts as normal as I do have to concentrate on my exams but I will make up for this throughout my summer as I have a longer one.

However I do have many exciting things coming up this year. I am excited about starting sixth form and being in a different setting and being around other people.  I am also going to Barcelona with my school to celebrate the end of exams. Another thing I am looking forward to is going to see One Direction again in concert.

But one of the things I am looking forward to the most this year is seeing how my blog is going to be. I am only 5 months into it and I love this so much, when someone comments on my posts it really makes my day. The fact that I know people like what I am writing really makes me happy!

I hope you all have an amazing 2014 and I look forward to sharing it with you.



love el xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment