Tuesday 31 December 2013

Liebster award!!!

Hi guys,

 I am very excited to write this post. When I woke up this morning I went onto Helena's Blog (which I love by the way) and she had been nominated for a Liebster award and I was very shocked to see that she had nominated me for one too! I really can't believe it!



The rules for these are that you have to mention the person that nominated you, answer the 11 questions that they set, nominate up to 11 more bloggers who have a few followers but who you think have huge potential and then you have to create 11 questions for these bloggers to answer!

My answers to Helena's questions:

1. What do you study for?

At the minute I am actually studying for quite a lot of subjects but when I start sixth form I am going to study English Language, English Literature, Sociology, Religious Studies and possibly Politics.

2. What is your favourite type of outfit?

I love to wear a cute jumper that probably has a collar, some leggings and some little booties.

3. What is the one beauty item you could not live without?

Probably my Collection Lasting perfection concealer which I love so much!

4. What inspired you to start blogging?

I had been watching beauty videos on YouTube for about 4 months and then I started reading blogs and I thought it would be a good idea to have my own as I am not confident enough yet to make videos.

5. Highlights of 2013 for you?

One of my highlights was going to one direction in March as I had such a good time!

6. Tea or Coffee?

Tea, definitely!

7. What is your dream city?

London without a doubt, it is my favourite place ever.

8. What is your favourite dessert?

I really like chocolate fondant with ice cream!

9. A wish for the upcoming year?

For my blog to be a success.

10. When is your birthday?

My birthday is on 23rd June.

11. How do you see yourself in 10 years?

Well I will be 25, nearly 26 and I hope to be in a job that I love doing and hopefully be in a relationship with a nice man.

I would like to nominate:

Around and around and upside down
Alice - t4inted beauty
Makeup and Magazines
Ballerinas and buttons
What Taylor Buys (Taylor has a few more followers but I really love her blog a lot!)
Hiya i'm Lauren
Glitter Melody

My questions to you are:

1. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
2. Who are some of your favourite bloggers?
3. Why did you start your blog?
4. What would your dream job be?
5. Where do you like to shop the most?
6. Favourite piece of clothing in your wardrobe?
7. What do you like to watch on TV?
8. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go?
9. If you won the lottery what would you buy?
10. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
11. Favourite memory of 2013?

Thankyou again Helena for nominating me for this.

Love el xxx










































No comments:

Post a Comment