Tuesday 21 January 2014

EOS lip balm review

Hi guys,

Today I am going to be doing a review of the very famous EOS lip balms.

I have been wanting one of these for ages and you can't get them in the UK but if you would like to by one then amazon is your best friend. I got one of these in my stocking for christmas and since I have been using it for a few weeks I thought I would do a quick review of it for you all.

This lip balm is amazing, it definitely beats my Burt Bees lip balm which I loved for so long. I use this everyday and it makes your lips so soft and lovely. Also, I love the fact that this is really hydrating so it's great if you have really chapped lips especially in winter then just put a thick layer of this on at night and then when you wake up in the morning your lips will really thank you!!

Overall this is a great lip balm and I would definitely repurchase it. If it's good enough for Miley Cyrus then it's good enough for me!

Thanks for reading❤️
Love el xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment