Tuesday 21 January 2014

On Wednesdays we wear pink - beauty edition

Hi guys,

I thought I would do something a little different today and show you some of my non-makeup favourites that are the colour pink. I understand this sounds odd but I thought it sounded like a cool idea.

 

Ok so first is the 'Primark Beauty hand sanitizer gel'. I really love this, it doesn't have that horrible chemical smell that some sanitisers do, it smells like strawberries so you have lovely smelling hands. It is also fast drying- so you don't have to be rubbing it in for ages which is great if your on the go. Also, even better is that it is only 60p which is such a great price!

Next is the Barry M textured nail polish in the shade Kingsland road! I have only used this a few times but it is such a nice nail polish. It is a beautiful baby pink colour and when you have it on there is the obvious textured effect. In all honesty it doesn't feel that nice as it has a sort of gritty feeling but it does look really effective on the nail.

Finally is the Laguna beach body mist from Hollister. This is a great fragrance, it smells quite sweet and flowery in my opinion but it isn't too overpowering which is why I like it so much. I keep this in my school bag so this is great whenever I need a quick spritz of something!

I hope you found this interesting and if you want me to do any more coloured themed posts then let me know!

Lots of love 

Ellie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment