Friday 6 December 2013

The sweater weather tag! - Blogmas day 5

Hi guys,

I think it is pretty obvious that I like to do a lot of TAGs I just think that they are so fun. So here i am doing another one. I have decided that the only tags I will do for Blogmas are only going to be suitable for christmas so that's how I am justifying this. Haha. I first saw this tag as a video made by Ingrid from missglamourazzi so I will leave the video here.

Anyway here is the sweater weather tag....

1.Favourite candle scent? 
I am not actually allowed candles in my room but I love anything that smells of christmas because it makes me feel festive and cosy, ready for the holidays.

2.Coffee, tea or hot chocolate?
I drink this all year round anyway but tea because it is so so good and I could drink it quite happily for the rest of my life. But at christmas I do love the gingerbread lattes from Starbucks.

3. Do you switch up your makeup routine for the season? 
I do. I like to use a higher coverage foundation and more plum tumes for blush and lipstick. I also use more golds for my eyes like MACs bronze.

4. Favourite thanksgiving food?
Well I live in the England so we don't really celebrate thanksgiving and I don't really know what happe a so I'm just going to say what I like about christmas food. I personally love pigs in blankets (mini sausages wrapped in bacon) oh my gosh they are so good!

5. Hats or scarves? 
Scarves all the way, I love scarves. Simply because they can make a boring outfit look so much better and just jazz them up a bit. I had to get the word jazz in there because I'm watching angus things and perfect snogging whilst I'm writing this. I know I'm so professional! Haha

6. Most worn sweater?
I wouldn't say I have a most worn sweater but if I had to pick one it would be my red wine jumper from new look. It has a collar and it so cute I love it so much.

7.Must have fall nail polish?
I don't really wear nail polish but any kind or dark colour like reds or purples. I do love the Essie ones though and the Barry M ones too!

8.Football games or jumping in a pile of leaves?
Definitely jumping in a pile of leaves! It seems like so much fun!

9. Skinny jeans or legging?
Leggings for sure! They are so comfortable for this time of year and you can just thrown on a huge jumper and your ready to go.

10.Boots or Uggs? 
I don't actually own any boots so I would have to say my uggs as they keep my feet nice and toasty.

11. What's your #1 favourite thing about fall?
I really like the autumnal colours as they look so pretty.

12. Do you have a song that gets you in the fall mood or just a song your loving at the moment?
I love All I want for christmas is you by Mariah Carey. But at the minute I am loving the new one direction album. My favourites are strong, happily, don't forget where you belong and better than words. I have also really gotten into mistletoe by Justin Bieber I've had it stuck in my head for days.

13. What is the fall weather like where you currently live?
One word. FREEZING! 

Well I hope you enjoyed reading this and I will see you all next time. I also want to apologise for this post being late but I am back on track now. Blogmas is harder than I thought but I am loving the challenge.

Thanks for reading.
Bye 
Love el xxxx















No comments:

Post a Comment