Saturday 7 December 2013

My new favourite drink - Blogmas day 6

Hi guys,

Today's post is a bit of a different one for me but I feel the need to tell you all about this. I have been wanting to do a food/drink review for a while and I thought this product would be a good one to do.


This is the Arizona Green tea with Ginseng and honey. This is the most delicious drink ever, I love the sweetness of the honey but it isn't overly sweet to the point were it is sickly. Anyone who likes iced tea or green tea will love this! 

I didn't know that they sold this in England until the other week when I saw in Tesco where it wasn't as nicely priced as I thought it would be. I know they sell this in the US as Bethany Mota has mentioned this in a few of her videos before.

I hope you enjoyed this different post from me!

Thanks for reading ❤️

Bye
Love el xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment