Saturday 21 December 2013

The Best Friend tag with Emma - Blogmas day 23

Hi guys,

Today is definitely a different post for me as I have never done a collaboration with anyone on my blog before. Today I am being joined by my best friend Emma who has been my best friend since I was 11. I thought it would be a cool idea to get Emma to do something for my blog so she could see what it is I love doing so much seeing as Emma is the only one of my friends that knows about my blog. Emma gets it because she is practically my twin and we are the biggest fans of Louise and Zoe. 

So today as you can see from the title we are going to be doing the best friend tag! Before we start, Emma text me her answers to this so if we do have similar answers I promise we did not cheat!

Let's get started......

1. How and when did you meet? 
Ellie: We met at high school when we were 11 and we have been best friends ever since. 
Emma: I met Ellie when I started high school in year seven and we have been besties ever since.
2. What's your favorite memory together? 
Ellie: My favourite memory is spending about 3 hours watching back to back youtube videos and eating all the food we could find.
Emma: My favourite memory together was when we went shopping and we went into a shop to find the ugliest dress possible so that we could try it on!
3. Describe each other in one word. 
Ellie: Hilarious
Emma: Bubbly is the word I would use to describe Ellie.
4. What's your dream job?
Ellie: To be some sort of journalist.
Emma: My dream job is to be a doctor in Africa.
 5. What's  favorite makeup brand? 
Ellie: Mac or YSL.
Emma: Maybelline.
6. What is something that annoys you about the other person? 
Ellie: Emma doesn't really annoy me unless I'm already in a bad mood but then we just laugh it off
Emma: Nothing really annoys about Ellie to be honest other than the fact that we fall out about stupid things but then we make up two minutes after :)
7. If you could go anywhere in the world together, where would it be and why? 
Ellie: New York because it looks amazing! And we have always wanted to go there.
Emma: If I could go anywhere in the world with Ellie I would go to New York because we have always wanted to go there and we could shop till we drop!
8. Favorite inside joke?
Ellie: I doooonnttttt knaaawww
Emma: We have lots of inside jokes like calling each other chummy :)
 9. Who takes longer to get ready in the morning?
Ellie: Emma for sure! 
Emma: I would probably say I take longer to get ready :P
10. Favorite season?
Ellie: Winter without a doubt!
Emma: Ahh I have always found this question hard but my favourite season is summer because we have extra long holidays and lots of sun but I do like being cosy with a hot chocolate in winter.
11. Favorite song? 
Ellie: Move or Little me by Little Mix.
Emma: Move by Little mix.
12. What is it like being best friends with someone who is obsessed with youtube. 
Ellie: Amazing!
Emma: it's amazing being friends with someone obsessed with Youtube because I am too!
13. Heels or flats? 
Ellie: Flats
Emma: I prefer heels to flats because I'm soooooo short.
14. Pants or dresses? 
Ellie: Dresses
Ellie: Dresses always over pants
15. Favorite animal
Ellie: Either a penguin or a panda
Emma: my favourite animal is a dog. I especially love Ellie's dogs because they are so cute!
 16. If your house was burning down, and your entire family was sure to be okay, what would you save and why?
Ellie: A photo album 
Emma: I would save my phone because I can't live without it!
17. Comedy, horror, or chick-flick? 
Ellie: Chick flick!
Emma: Chick flick!
18. Blackberry or iPhone?
Ellie: iPhone
Emma: iPhones all the way
 19. Favorite movie?
Ellie: High school musical
Emma: The Notebook
 20. What is something weird that you eat? 
Ellie: Nutella with a spoon
Emma: I can't really think of anything weird I eat.
21. Do you guys have anything matching? 
Ellie: We have a lot of matching makeup.
Emma: We have a lot of matching makeup but I don't think we do for clothes
22. What's your favorite TV show?
Ellie: The X factor normally but at the minute I am obsessed with Pretty little liars
Emma: Keeping up with the Kardashians!



Thanks so much for reading guys! Also if you would like to see more of Emma then let me know by leaving comments!

Love el xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment