Saturday 21 December 2013

Last day of Blogmas 2013

Hi guys! 

Happy Christmas guys! 1 more sleep to go



I think that doing Blogmas was definitely a challenge. I know I left a few days out but I am so glad I did it! I will definitely be doing it again next year if that's what you would like me to do! 

For today's post I thought i would make it about my readers as you mean so much to me. I know I don't have as many readers as some blogs who have 50,000 followers but I do love you all the same. 

I can't believe that 5 months after starting my blog there is 45 of you! My goal was to have a lot less than this at 5 months so Thankyou for reading.

I would also like to say that I hope you all have an amazing christmas and get everything you wished for!

There is also going to be a few changes as some of you may know that I am getting a new camera so the photos are going to be much better quality! 

So that's all I have to say so merry christmas and my next post won't be after the holidays so have a good one!

Love el xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment