Thursday 2 January 2014

Naked Flushed review :)

Hi guys,

I hope you are all having a lovely day whatever you're doing.

Today I thought I would do a review of the Naked Flushed palette. In the UK you can get this in most Debenhams or online and urban decay counters.



This Palette contains a bronzer, blusher and highlight. I guess you could call it the perfect contour kit. I bought this with my Christmas money.

The bronzer is extremely pigmented, you only need one dab with a brush and that's more than enough. I also love that it is matte, so your face doesn't end up looking like a glitter ball.

The highlight I think is my favourite part of this. It is a beautiful champagne colour, it isn't very subtle but it looks gorgeous on the skin. This is also very pigmented so you only need a tiny bit, the good thing about that is that I know it will last me a long time.

The blusher is probably my least favourite out of the three but it is still amazing! The colour is a very deep shade of pink with purple undertones which I don't think is the most flattering on my skin tone. Nevertheless it is still a gorgeous blush!

Overall I am glad I bought this but I would love to know what you guys would like to see me review so please leave some suggestions.

love el xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment