Saturday 7 December 2013

How I've decorated my house - Blogmas day 7

Hi guys,

For the past four years I have always been the one in my family to make the house all festive as christmas is my favourite of year without a doubt! So I thought I would show you how I decorated my living room which I finished doing about an hour ago! 

So here is my Christmas tree. I love having lots of lights on the tree and filling it with plenty of baubles. I also have put on quite a few bows and they look so pretty and cute.


I know this isn't christmas but I love this mug that I bought today from the Disney shop in Liverpool. It was £6 and it is Nemo from finding Nemo which is one of my favourite Disney films. I'm definitely going to get a lot of use out of this mug for sure!


I like to add some little light up ornaments if that's what you like to call it. This is just a little church I got from a garden centre near my house.

A nice thing to add maybe in your bedroom or near the door or fireplace is a snowman, as they are very iconic for this time of year. I got this one from Home sense and I love it so much.

Finally, I think everyone needs a good christmas candle for their living room. This one is called Christmas cookie by Yankee candle and it smells delicious. Is actually want to eat it.


I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll see you tommorow!

Thanks for reading❤️

Love el xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment