Saturday 7 December 2013

Christmas playlist - Blogmas day 8!

Hi guys, 

Today I am going to a post I have never done before. I am doing my christmas playlist. Basically I have chosen five of my favorite christmas songs and I have listed them below for you lovely people!

Enjoy!

This was probably one of my favorites when I was younger and I still really love it!

What a classic! I thing you would be mad not to like this song!

I love Michael Buble's christmas album but this is one of my favorites by far!

Another classic- I am obsessed with this song I listen to it constantly which drives my dad mad!


Mistletoe -Justin Bieber
don't normally like Justin Bieber that much but these past few weeks I've heard this song an awful lot and it's really grown on me!

I hope you enjoyed this post and let me know if you are enjoying vlogmas I would love to get more comments! 

Thanks for reading 

Love el xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment