Sunday 8 December 2013

How much is my face worth? - Blogmas day 9!

Hi guys, 

I've seen a few of these floating around the internet so I thought it would be interesting to see how much my face is worth!

Let's get started!.......


Rimmel Stay matte powder - £3.99
YSL touche éclat concealer - £25
Maybelline the Rocket Volum Express mascara - £7.99
Estée Lauder eyeshadow trio in Beach Metals - £24.30
Orange lip balm - gift
Mac studio fix fluid foundation + pump - £25.50
Rimmel Kate moss lipstick in 03 - £5.49
Nars Laguna bronzer - £25
Mac Dollymix Blusher - £18
Rimmel Kate moss lipstick in 107 - £5.49

And the grand total of all of that is..........

£140.76

Wow! That is quite a lot, I didn't expect it to come to that! Haha

As always thanks for reading!

Love el xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment