Monday 16 December 2013

Christmas movies - Blogmas day 16!

Hi guys :)

So as you may know the other day I posted all about my favourite christmas songs. So, today I thought I would share with you 3 of my must watch christmas films!

First of all is The Grinch, this is definitely one of my childhood favourites and I've even watched it when it isn't christmas. It's just so good and most people have seen it but if you haven't then you should definitely give it a watch.

I love this movie. 'Miracle on 34th street' is just a classic film that everyone should watch. It stars the little girl out of Matilda and it's the cutest film ever. I definitely can't wait to watch it this year.

The Santa Clause films are my all time favourite christmas films. They are so so funny and I love them so much. I like the third one best. Overall these are just really heartwarming films.


As always thanks for reading!
Love el xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment