Tuesday 17 December 2013

My new obsession - Blogmas day 17

Hi guys,

As you may know from previous posts I am quite an enthusiastic baker. But, I hate to admit that I am not the best at cooking savoury food. I can make Lasagne and Chicken caeser salad and that about it!

To be honest I find it much more entertaining to watch cooking videos rather than flicking through a book. So, i typed something into YouTube. I came across a channel called Laura in the kitchen - here

I literally spent about two hours looking through her videos and deciding which ones i wanted to make. I am also trying to be healthier for one of my new years resolutions so why not start early.

Laura makes her videos so interesting and they are so easy to follow. I also like the fact that she has such a welcoming personality which drew me in as well. She has such a charming nature and even if you burn water you can follow her recipes!

My favourites are the Turkey Panini and the Kale pesto with Rigatoni. I will leave these two videos below so you can watch them. I showed my mum Laura's videos and even she liked them and she doesn't really seem to get the whole YouTube thing. Also, Laura has a Beauty channel too were she does OOTD's and makeup tutorials, these are also amazing!

As always thank you so much for reading!
I love you guys
El xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment