Saturday 16 November 2013

I'm part of the 2014 blogger challenge❤

Hi everyone,

I am so excited to announce to you all that I am now part of the 2014 Blogger challenge!!!

                                                  

Basically, every month I am going to write 2 posts that have been set from Gaby from Another girly blog . Anyone can join it doesn't matter what your blog is a about. I just think that things like this are a great thing to get involved with. It can help interact with other bloggers and also give ideas on what to blog about!

As Gaby says in This post - you really can interact with other bloggers so If you want to all you have to do is contact Gaby and tell her your name and your blogs name and URL.

As always thanks for reading I love you guys!

Love el xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment