Monday 18 November 2013

My favourite clothes shop!

Hello everyone, 

Today's post is going to be about my favorite clothes shop as part of my weekly post for British Bloggers selection. I found it really hard to pick one shop but I managed to do it!


First of all is Topshop! Now I love topshop, although I'm not the biggest fan of their prices. But I do love their clothes. I just think that they still have really good pieces at an amazing quality. I also think that they have amazing pieces that you can't really find in many other places. I love topshop jeans aswell, they are so comfy! It's also, become a tradition to watch the live stream of the topshop unique show at London fashion week. It would be my dream to go to the real thing one day!


So that's it for today's post! I'll see you all soon!

Bye
Love el xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment