Sunday 10 November 2013

MAC Rebel Lipstick Review and Swatches ❤

Hello everyone,

I bought Rebel by MAC about two weeks ago in Selfridges in Manchester. It had been a colour I had wanted for a while as it is so different. I had also been wanting to try a purple lipstick after seeing Perrie Edwards rocking them a lot! But she has extremely pale skin like me so I thought I would try it out too!
 

I bought the Little mix for collection purple lipstick, which unsurprisingly was Perrie's and after trying out for a few weeks I decided that I definitely wanted to splash out for the mac one and I'm so glad I did.

This lipstick is lovely, I applies beautifully and doesn't dry my lips out either. I found that it had the greatest staying power ever and managed to last me all day with only one top up! I think that with this product you definitely get what you pay for, which is an amazing lipstick from a high end brand! The colour is a bright electric purple with a fushia undertone which I really like!


I am hoping to collect some more mac lipsticks as I love the ones I have already so please let me know if you have any suggestions!

Thanks for reading 
Love el xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment