Thursday 31 October 2013

The seven deadly sins of beauty tag

Hello everyone,

I have seen this video/blog post floating around for a while now and I thought I would give it a go! So here I am on a Thursday evening writing a blog post when I should probably be revising for my maths exam.......

Anyway here is the 7 deadly sins of beauty tag!



 1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive? 
First of all my most inexpensive beauty item is my MUA matte lipstick in the shade 'Peachy keen'. I only got this a few weeks ago and haven't really used it but it is a really nice lipstick as it was only £1. But my most expensive beauty item is my YSL le teinte touché éclat foundation which if you have read my blog before you may know that I absolutely love this foundation even though it was £29! (It is worth it though honest!).


2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?
I think the product that I have a love/hate relationship with is my Rimmel Stay matte powder because even though i love the product, the packaging just isn't great and isn't very durable. The product which has been hardest to get was probably my Mac palette purely because it took me 10 months to fill it!

3. GLUTTONY: What is your most delicious beauty product?
For this I would have to say my mac lipsticks as they smell sooooo good and feel really nice aswell.


4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
I really don't know what to put for this so i'm going to say the Bobbi Brown shimmer brick highlighter. Only because when i'm in a rush i always forget about it.

5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self-confidence?
Apart from foundation, I think that a good concealer really makes me feel confident especially the collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer as when i feel like my skin looks good it makes me feel a little bit better about myself.

6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
I really like it when a boy smells nice (obviously) i just find it really nice. I also like it when a boy is well groomed but quite rugged aswell cough*HARRY STYLES*cough.

7.ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
I would like to receive some more NARS products as i really love my laguna bronzer and i would love to try out some more of their products. I also would like a chanel perfume as they are so nice.


And that's it!

i hope you enjoyed this and i'll see you later

Bye
Love el xxx





























No comments:

Post a Comment