Sunday 6 October 2013

MAC lipsticks ❤️

Hello everyone,

Today I am going to be doing a review of my Mac lipstick in Jubilee which you can find here.

I really love this lipstick and it's currently the only MAC lipstick I own but i'm definitely going to be buying some more. Even though they are £15 each they are really great quality and easy to use. These are also nice if you want to treat yourself to a nice lipstick.

The shade I have is Jubilee, which is a very nude brown colour. Some people might describe it as a your lips but better colour. Recently, I've been using this on a daily basis even for school because I think it just looks pretty and natural. Also, the formula for these is amazing. They are moisturising and last well too!



Which MAC lipsticks do you like?

I hope your all having a lovely day

Bye
Love el xx

No comments:

Post a Comment