Friday 11 October 2013

September favourites! ❤

Hey everyone 

I know it's a little late as we are well and truly into October now but I thought I would share my September favourites with you all!


The first item I'm going to tell you about is the Bobbi brown shimmer brick. I had been looking for a new highlighter that wasn't to harsh and I think this is perfect. The way I use this is by using a big brush and swirling all the colours together , then sweeping onto the tops of my cheekbones. This gives a really nice highlight to the face and isn't overly shimmer leaving you like a walking glitterball! It was a bit pricey at £35 but as a luxury product it's well worth it!

The next thing is sadly not as exciting as it is the 'Mitchum advanced control deodorant' in the scent Waterlily. I bought this because Zoe Sugg mentioned it in one of her vlogs. So I thought I would try it because some deodorants smell horrible, but this one actually smells so amazing and fresh! I am definitely going to be repurchasing this!

Another smelly ( how technical!) product I've been using is this Body shop perfume in Pink grapefruit. I used this near enough everyday during the summer and it smells soooo good! I'm not very good at describing scents but this smells like pink grapefruit - clue in the title! I think I like it because its not to heavy and it feels nice to wear.

Next I have the ever famous Collection (not 2000!) lasting perfection concealer! There are too many words to say about this concealer. It is so so good! I know that practically everyone and their mums friend raves about this.....but it is so worth the hype! It has the most amazing coverage ever and it's not to cakey. I'm so glad I bought this as I am a bit of a concealaholic and I want to try pretty much every concealer out there and I have actually been reaching more for this than I have of my Mac concealer! One down side of this product is that there is only 3 shades so that's a bit crap but other than that I love this!

Now the Topshop Creme blush in Neon Rose is a product I have reached for practically every day this last few weeks. It's the perfect blush colour that will suit anybody. I find that It blends really easily and it's just amazing. In all honesty everything I have tried from the topshop makeup line has been pretty darn good and this lived up to my expectations completely!

The Real techniques blush brush is something that can be used for everything! Well I say everything except concealer and foundation. But seriously, I have been using this for Blush, powder, bronzer and highlight! It's just amazing and it's so soft! I would recommend the real techniques brushes to anyone! They are so much cheaper than MAC brushes and are just as good! I also got super excited when I noticed that Taylor Swift used this brush in her 22 video!

Last, but certainly not least is my MAC paint pot in Bare study! This is something that is perfect for a base or even for just a wash of colour! The colour is champagne colour with a bit of shimmer in and it's so beautiful. I actually bought this in April and I use it all the time!

So that's everything ❤
Thanks for reading and ill see you all next time!

Bye 
Love el xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment