Sunday 13 October 2013

COMMON WHITE GIRL TAG

Hello everyone,

I feel like this tag has been floating around for a while now and I think its about time now that I did it!

So....let's get started!

                (picture credit to: classy girl with curls)

1. Favourite starbucks drink?
 Without a doubt my favourite starbucks drink is the Gingerbread latte - which they only do at Christmas which is very annoying! I love this it's so yummy and warming that its perfect after a long day Christmas shopping!

2. How long does it take you to get ready in a morning?
 Honestly, it takes me so so so long to get ready in a morning! I can imagine that its quite frustrating for my dad when he's waiting for me in the car and im still packing my bag!

3.How many selfies do you take on a daily basis?
I can have days were I don't take any selfies because I cant be bothered but most days I probably take about 3 (not including snapchat).

4. How many instagram followers and pics do you have?
On my personal instagram which is @elliew98 I have 89 photos and 190 followers - which isn't a lot but I don't really care to be honest!

5. Do you ever say 'LOL' or 'OMG' out loud?
No I don't! But I do it loads over text!

6. Do you ever wear the same clothing item more than once?
Of course I do! I'm just a normal girl!

7. Are you racist?
 Not in the slightest.

8.How many tweets do you have?
On my personal (@elbwilson) I have 2,464 tweets and on my 'blog' twitter (@makeupandjunk) I have 110 tweets.

9. Instagram, twitter or tumblr?
I would probably say twitter because it's so good! And very addictive!

10. What do you spend most of your time doing?
 I spend most of my time on YouTube or instagram! Or if I'm not on then I am probably shopping or with my friends.

11. Who are your favourite youtubers?
 My favourite youtubers are Louise (sprinkleofglitter), Zoe (Zoella), Tanya (pixi2woo) and Gabby (velvetgh0st) just to name a few.

12. How often do you do your nails?
 Not very often because I find it quite laborious and I never have time!

13. Are you a shopaholic?
I think saying yes is a bit of an understatement! I freaking love shopping, it's great I just love it - I find it relaxing.

14. How many times have you watched mean girls?
I would say definitely more that 50 BEST FILM EVER!

15. Do you own a lot of clothes?
Not really as I had a massive clear out but my collection is slowly and steadily building up.

16. Do you take pictures of your food before you eat it?
It depends on what I'm eating.

17. Do you wear makeup everyday?
Yes if I'm going out. But if I'm just staying in that day I like to give my skin a bit of a breather.

18. What are your average grades in school?
 Mostly A's and B's.

19. How do you usually style your hair?
 For school I just either put it in a ponytail or pin the sides back.
20. Do you always look presentable?
 Definitely not! 


As always thanks for reading and please follow if you don't already!

Have a great day!
Bye love el xxx




















No comments:

Post a Comment