Sunday 13 October 2013

Casual sunday- Outfit of the day!

Hello everyone

As I didn't have that much homework I thought I would focus my attention on my blog today as ive just been so busy. Its been really hard to balance my time!

I thought I would do a bit of a fashion post today as I haven't really done many of them. Even though I don't really consider myself fashionable, you can very often find me reading Company magazine and Vogue as they are my favourites! I also try to watch as many fashion shows I can when its fashion week as most of the time now you can view them on live stream!




Now that its getting into Autumn I love cosying up in lots of knitwear and comfy socks so today I thought I would do an outfit of the day

Jumper - New look £22.99 - here
Leggings- Topshop £18 - here











No comments:

Post a Comment