Sunday 13 October 2013

Luxury beauty haul :)

Hello everyone!

My blog post today is going to be another haul. I'm sorry if you think I do too many hauls, it's just that I love doing them! However, instead of doing a Drugstore/high street haul, I am going to be doing a luxury beauty haul as yesterday I went shopping and splashed out a bit on makeup! ooops!

So let's begin

                  YSL Rouge volupte shine in 08 pink in confidence - I'm not sure what drew me to this, whether it was the perfect pink nude colour of the lipstick. Or whether it was the super shiny gold packaging that is so perfect. To be honest I have been wanting one of these lipsticks for a while as all I have heard is good things about them!
 YSL le teinte touche eclat foundation- I love this foundation. I must love it because it's not very often that I repurchase a foundation especially if it is as expensive as this one is! At £29 a bottle this is definitely a luxurious product but in my opinion it is so worth it. This foundation has a light coverage but it is definitely buildable and leaves your skin looking lovely and radiant.
 Estee Lauder Pure Color Blush in Peach Passion - This blush is so lovely, I swatched it in the shop and I was quite shocked at how good the pigmentation is so I just had to buy it. I used it for the first time today and so far it is living up to it's expectations.

Estee Lauder Pure Color 07 eye-shadow trio in Beach Metals- The colours in this remind me of the old Estee Lauder duo in Raisins as the colours are very similar so I obviously had to get it! Again I was pleasantly surprised by the pigmentation and they seem to blend really easily together.

So, even though I only bought 4 things, they soon added up! But I do hope you enjoyed this and please leave comments and if you want you can follow me aswell!

I also have a twitter and instagram for this blog which is
t- @makeupandjunk
insta- makeupandotherjunk

So I will see you all next time!

Bye
Love el xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment