Sunday 8 September 2013

Autumn tag!

Hello everyone,

I think that this is the perfect post to write today. Of course Autumn is just around the corner and in the next few weeks the leaves will be falling to the ground and everything will look super pretty! Especially if you live in the UK like I do then Autumn also means wearing lots of jumpers and staying cosy!

So, I thought that the Autumn tag would be a perfect thing to write about.

I would like to tag

Alice - makeup and magazines
Marie Claire 
Megan - c'est la vie

 And anyone else who wants to do this tag!

Lets get started!

                                For autumn what is........

1. Favourite thing about it?.....I love the Autumn makeup trends and all the ground and how pretty they look. I also love being cosy and sitting by  
                                             the fire.

2. Favourite drink?................I don't really have a favourite drink for during Autumn but I always drink a 
                                            lot more tea as it is just so lovely and warms me up after I've just been out 
                                            in the cold.

3. Favourite scent/candle.....My favourite fragrance for the autumn so far is Amber romance from 
                                           Victoria's secret. I really like this because it isn't too sweet so I think it's 
                                           perfect for this kind of weather. For candles I quite like cinnamon scented
                                           candles or anything that's quite spicy.

4. Best lipstick....................Anything that's a darker colour like my Rimmel Kate moss lipstick in 01 
                                          because its quite a dark red and I think I will get a lot of wear out of it this
                                          Autumn.

5. Go to moisturiser............I will keep on using my boots simply sensitive moisturiser because I love it!

6. Go to colour for eyes......This autumn I think I will probably use woodwinked by mac as it is a warmer gold and probably knight divine by mac aswell because it is perfect for creating a smokey eye.

7. Favourite music or band/singer to listen to.............Anyone who knows me will know that all year round I will always carry on listening to One direction, Taylor Swift and Little mix.

8. Favourite outfit to wear.............My big oversized urban outfitters jumper and my topshop black Leigh jeans or my oversized topshop t-shirt with the same jean and my forever 21 leather jacket.

9. Autumn treat............don't really have one.

10. Favourite place to be............in my room watching YouTube videos in my pjs with a cup of tea.

Well I hope you enjoyed that and please follow this blog if you did. Also please leave me comments 

Bye 
Iove el xxx


  


No comments:

Post a Comment