Sunday 29 September 2013

Another............Boots haul❤

Hi guys,

So if you have read my blog before then you may know that I have a slight addiction to Boots and I am actually waititing to hear if i have got the job I applied for which is also at Boots. I don't know what it is but I just love that store, I could happily spend hours in there without complaining.

Anyway, yesterday I was in Boots and on all makeup there was a buy one get one half price offer was on. Being me I took advantage of that and purchased a few things.


First of all I bought the Maybelline Gel eyeliner in intense black. I have been wanting to try this out for ages as I really want to start using gel eyeliner and this is meant to be a good dupe for the Bobbi Brown one.



The next thing I bought was Bourjois Bronzing primer. When this first came out I was quite skeptical for try it, however I've heard nothing but good things about this. Again, this is supposed to be a dupe for the Chanel Bronze universal or soleil de tan or whatever you like to call it. I'm quite excited to use this and also it smells delicious like I just want to eat it. 


I also picked up another of the Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks. Apart from the scent of these lipsticks I really like the formula. They aren't too drying and last a really long time. Zoe from Zoella has been raving about the shade 107 which is a deep red colour. I tried it in the shop and loved it so I'm hoping to get a lot of wear out of this!


The final thing I bought in my little trip was a product that I had never seen in Boots before and this is the Maybelline Brow drama sculpting brow drama in the shade 'dark brown'. I thought this would be good to give a try as I'm trying to incorporate eyebrows more into my everyday as I can never really be bothered to do them.


And that was everything I bought! 

Thanks for reading and let me know if there are any products you would like me to try out!

Bye 
Love el ❤❤


No comments:

Post a Comment