Monday 12 August 2013

Tuesdays review!

Hello everyone,

I hope your all having a great day!

So today's review is going to be the 'Batiste dry shampoo in tropical'

I can't explain to you how much I love this! It's amazing.

I tend to use this everyday in the morning just to prevent any oils showing as my hair gets oily very easily! I just spray it into the roots of my hair and then work it in with my fingers. As well as making my hai r not look greasy it also gives my hair a bit of texture which in my eyes is always a bonus!

I can't remember how much this is but I got from boots or the drugstore to my fellow Americans, and it was super duper cheap. This is really great and I would recommend it to everyone! 

This dry shampoo also smells great , it smells of coconut and its delicious.


I hope you found this helpful and ill see you tommorow for my next review 


Bye 
Love el xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment