Monday 12 August 2013

Mini review ~ part 1!

So if you remember a few weeks ago I went shopping and bought a few things beauty wise. 


I have been trying them for a while now and I thought that I should share with you my thoughts on them. 

Also, I would like to apologise for the crappy pictures. My camera is currently not working but I am trying to get it fixed. All photos were taken with an iPhone 4. 


As there are 5 items I will post a review on each product every day this week starting today (Monday) and finishing on Friday!

Lets get started.....


Ok so first is the 'boots Simply Sensitive protecting day moisturising SPF 15'. This is boots' own version of 'simple'. This isn't the best moisturiser I have used, however it certainly isn't the worst. 

It does what it says on the tin and does leave my face feeling nice and smooth. This product also works well as a base for makeup.

Overall this is a nice product but it doesn't have that WOW factor. I don't think I would repurchase this because there are definitely better products out there. 

If you are only just getting into skincare and don't want to spend too much money on moisturiser then this is definitely the product for you

No comments:

Post a Comment