Wednesday 14 August 2013

Wednesdays review!

Hello everyone :)

So the next product I'm reviewing this week is this......

The L'oreal skin perfection 3 in 1 purifying Micellar solution. This is supposed to be a high street/drugstore dupe for Bioderma. I have never actually tried Bioderma but now I don't think I need to because this is great! 


This does a great job of breaking down my makeup and removing it aswell. It also does well at removing lipsticks as eye makeup!

I use this before I cleanse so that most of my makeup has gone before I thoroughly cleanse. 


I absolutely love this because its very gentle on the skin and it hasn't broken me out!

Overall I would recommend this to anyone with any skin type as I have quite combination to oily skin and this is great for me.

So I hope you found this helpful and ill see you tommorow

Bye
Love el. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment