Friday 16 August 2013

Thursdays review!

I'd like to start off by saying that I'm so sorry this wasn't up yesterday but I was so busy and I just didn't have time to get it up!

Anyways today's review is going to be......


The Bourjois eyeshadow in the shade 08! 


I got this on a little shopping trip with Emma last week. It was £6.50 in Tesco and I had always wanted to try a Bourjois eyeshadow because I always think they look cute in the packaging.

Another reason that I wanted to try this is because I am very much MAC kind of girl and I have yet to try a drugstore eyeshadow which is similar quality to MAC. 

I do think that this eyeshadow is nice - it is kind of similar to Nylon from Mac but less shimmery. It's a nice eyeshadow of you just want a nice wash of colour. However it's not the best at staying put - but I didn't use a primer so it might work better with one.

Overall I think this is nice to beginners with eyeshadow and definitely cheaper then MAC or urban decay.

No comments:

Post a Comment