Friday 16 August 2013

Fridays review!

Finally! It's Friday! It's the weekend!

So today is the last mini review in my series this week and this is the product I am most excited about and it is probably the most expensive!

At the minute I am really getting into YSL - I just think that they're products are so luxurious and next time I go shopping I am going to repurchase my ysl le teinte touché éclat foundation!

So , whilst we're talking about ysl today's review is of....

The ysl touché éclat corrector/concealer pen.


I loooovvvvvveeeeee this so so much!

It's amazing - the colour is nice and it definitely brightens up around the eye area and makes you look more awake.

When I buy makeup the look of the packaging is important to me - I know weird! So I fell in love with the packaging. I think that it feels so luxury and lovely. The size is also good and can fit in my bag when I go out.

The price of this was £25 and I definitely think it was worth it! However I do know that it's not in everyone's budget. 
I did a bit of research and maybelline do something that I reckon will be quite similar and also I'm not sure but I think Collection 2000 do one aswell.

I hope that was helpful also please please leave comments about what you think and if you have any requests for future posts 

Bye
Love el xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment