Wednesday 30 December 2015

Life update

Hi everyone,

I think it's fair to say that my last blog post definitely wasn't the most upbeat but today I am feeling a lot more optimistic and better about what is happening in my life at the minute.

So, last Monday I finally sent of my university applications! I decided to an Englisb and Media combined joint honours course and I've applied for; Lancaster university, Bangor University, Nottingham Trent university, Brighton university and Lincoln university. The worst part was definitely waiting for the replies to come back telling me whether I was being offered a place or not. It was getting towards the end of the week and I still hadn't heard anything from any of them and then I got  flute offers in a day! Which is really crazy and not something I was expecting! Haha but I've not got offers from all the universities I applied to which I am so happy about. But I now have to decide my top two choices and I am definitely choosing Lancaster as my first choice and I need to get AAB in my exams to go there which is a lot of work but I am determined to do it! 

In other news I've now finished for the Christmas holidays and I've had a few nights out with friends to celebrate and I am so ready to have a few weeks off college so I can concentrate on my blog for a bit so hopefully there will be some new posts soon! 

Thanks am for reading 
Love Ellie | Makeup and other junk 

No comments:

Post a Comment