Sunday 24 May 2015

Meghan Trainor - That Bass tour

                                                          Hi guys,
     Last month I went to The Ritz in Manchester to go and see Meghan Trainor on her 'That Bass Tour'. One of my favourite things in the world to do is go to concerts. I'm not sure why I just love the energy but also just dancing to the songs and having fun. Olivia Somerlyn was the support act and even though I had never heard of her before i thought she was so good, so super talented. In all honesty i only bought the ticket because i love 'All about that bass' but when i started listening to her album i was overwhelmed. The songs are so beautifully written and you should definitely all go and listen to it! My favourites on the album are Walkashame and Dear Future Husband.

I hope you guys like this one-off kind of post and also now all my exams are over i can spend a bit more time blogging!
Thanks for reading
El xx



















No comments:

Post a Comment