Sunday 15 February 2015

Get to know me better

I have done quite a few of these kind of posts before but I thought it was about time I did another ' Get to know me' post. So I found some questions from other blogs that I wanted to answer and I thought I would answer them.



1. Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give the first six songs.

Ok here we go,
1. Aloe Blacc - The man from Radio 1's live lounge 2014
2. Adele - He won't go
3. Ed Sheeran - Don't
4. This is me - Demi Lovato from Camp Rock
5. Ed Sheeran - The man
6.The outside - Taylor Swift

2. Do you have any pet hates?

Yes I do, I really hate when people are eating and they get sauce around their mouth and it drips onto their chin. I don't know why but it really makes me feel sick.

3. What was the last book you read?

I read the State we're in by Adele Parks and it was one of the most amazing books I have ever read I would recommend it to anyone.

4. How can I win your heart?

I'm not really that fussy just as long as they are a nice person who makes me laugh and makes me feel comfortable when I am around them.

5. A song that makes you happy?

Shake it off by Taylor Swift never fails to make me happy because it is so energetic and I love it!

6. A saying that you like?

I like 'live for the moment because everything else is uncertain' but I mainly like motivational quotes that will inspire me to get up and actually do something with my life.

7. If you could have a free plane ticket to go anywhere, where would you go?

I would either go to Cape Town or New York just because I would love to go to Africa and New York is somewhere I have always wanted to go - especially on new years eve so I could watch the ball drop in Times Square.

8. Best thing about having a blog?

I love that I get to interact with people all over the world that otherwise I may never have been able to get to know. Especially Taylor from What Taylor Buys because we live so far away from each other yet we met through blogging and I love that!

9. Last album you listened to?

Me and my mum were listening to Taylor Swifts album 'Red' in the kitchen whilst we were making our dinner!

10. Next holiday?

Me and my Dad are hoping to go to London this year at the end of June for a couple of days and I am so excited!!!

I hope you liked this little random post
Thanks for reading
Love El | Makeup and other junk

No comments:

Post a Comment