Thursday 13 November 2014

Soap & Glory: Sugar Crush


Hi guys, so today I thought that since it's coming up to christmas and boots have got all their Chrimbo gift sets out that I bought one to show you what's inside and little mini review of each product inside. I've never really done anything like this before...so let's see how this goes! 


In my family it's become a bit of a tradition between me, my mum and my auntie that we either but each other lush products or a Soap and Glory products. I decided that I would start with Soap and Glory. I'm not sure if you can get this in the US but i'm sure you will be able to find it on the internet one way or another.

In this set you get; A hand food, Sugar crush body wash, Sugar crush body lotion and a Sugar crush body scrub.

I have to say I was not at all disappointed with these products. They are all so amazing and great if you are a fan of this scent. I would get this for a friend who maybe has never tried this range before as a little sample set. The size of the products themselves are great because they are good for travelling and keeping in your bag aswell!










 
Thanks for reading and merry christmas 
Love El xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment