Thursday 30 October 2014

Whats in my makeup bag #2

Hi!

Since it's been over a year since I first started my blog I thought it might be a good idea to revisit the past and recreate one of my old posts. I decided to show you the updated version of what's in my makeup bag, I have always liked reading about this as you can actually see what products someone is using.


So, this is my actual makeup bag I really like this and it is the perfect size for everything I need inside. I don't know the exact price of it as I got it as a gift for my birthday.


First of all, i'm sorry that this image is out of focus, this is the Rimmel Match perfection foundation which I have used for over a year now and I think this is third bottle. I don't know what it is about this particular foundation but I just love it. The colour is a great match for my akin and I normally find that really hard thanks to my stupidly plain skin and the coverage is really nice and natural so its perfect for sixth form.


So I think this product is very recognisable as the Rimmel stay matte powder. This basically does what it says on the tin, it sets your makeup and stops you from getting shiny all day. I have tried a few powders out in the past but I always end up coming back to this one


I also have my Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift perfume. I love this perfume it is so nice and I was surprised I like it because I usually don't really like celebrity perfumes but this is amazing.


This is the MAC pearl cream colour base. I use this almost everyday, this highlighter is so natural looking on the skin because it is not glittery. I would definitely recommend this to anybody.


Next is the Maybelline Baby skin - this is a pretty good primer and one of the best I have used, I think that this is a good dupe for the smashbox primer and it is literally a fraction of the price.


The bronzer I have been using for a while now is from NYC - I have never really seen anyone else talk about this but I think this bronzer is very underrated. It is really pigmented so despite using it everyday it has hardly gone down.




Now that it is getting into winter time I am starting to use more darker lipsticks and I love this one from MAC called Rebel


The Rimmel wake me up concealer is a firm staple in my makeup bag. I like to use this under my eyes because it doesn't crease and lasts pretty much all day.



This blush is from Sleek in the shade 'Rose Gold' I love this blush so much, and it is so pigmented and a beautiful colour.
 
 
Thanks for reading
love el xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment